18.04.2019 – 19.04.2019
21:00 – 01:00
Welcome to a traditional milonga dedicated to the close embrace lovers.
DJ Sidsel Helene Hasle will keep you on the dancefloor with a selection of tangos from the golden age.
If you are looking for “non tango music” or tango nuevo you are in the wrong place…
We kindly ask you to read the guidelines mentioned underneath:
– Use the ‘Cabeceo’ to request & accept dances.
– Get consent from the couple who’ll be behind you before joining the ronda
– Keep a constant flow of movement around the dance floor.
– Dance in a constant line around the edge of the dance floor.
– Keep your distance to the couple in front, and avoid overtaking.
– Apologise briefly if you bump into other dancers.
– Leave the dance floor during the “Cortina” between Tandas.
– Use steps or movements that risk kicks or collisions.
– Make sudden changes of direction or change lines.
– Use excessive space with show moves.
– Take a chair that is already occupied, there will be enough chairs